Sunday, October 18, 2015

Let's vote on Captain The Picture #2

Now it's time to vote on who's captain you think fits the picture the best. I have a poll on the side of my blog so you guys can vote on which captain you think fits this picture the best.


clarascraftcorner14

Felicity: "Finally, Samantha! You're up!"
Samantha: "Who-what-huh? Did I sleep in?"
Felicity: "Uh, you've been sleeping for a week! And I went shopping at the mall and got a new dress! Do you like it? Oh, and I might have used a little bit of your money..... do you mind?"
Samantha: "WHAT!!"
*Samantha walks in*
Felicity: OH MY GOODNESS! Sam what's up with your hair?
Samantha: I gave myself a perm, and it turned out beautiful! Don't you think?
Felicity: Ummm.... Well.... It's...
Samantha: Perfectly beautiful! Right?
Felicity: Uhhh... *sarcastically* Yeah!
Felicity: Uuuum, sam, you know its not halloween yet... right?
Samantha: This isn't my costume
Felicity: Is it your zombie costume from last year???
Samantha: I WOKE UP LIKE THIS
Felicity:*giggle* (she is in another room)
Sam: FELICITY
Felicity: (walks into room) Yes, wow what happened to your hair?
Sam: Like you don't know! 
(big chase started)
Felicity:WELL IT LOOKED LIKE IT NEEDED TO BE STYLED DURING THE NIGHT * he he he*
(have fun voting!)
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment