Remember, if you want to enter to any of the giveaways I've posted, now would be a great time because some of them end tonight.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Monday, June 29, 2015
Paris Themed Pajamas Giveaway
What is black and white and French all over? These pajamas! Josie, owner of etsy shopSheeky Violets, is sponsoring this super cute giveaway that you and your doll are going to love! Thank you, Josie!
Eiffel for these pajamas, and I know you will too. :)
These pajamas are perfect for girl of the year, Grace.
Or any doll, of course! My doll Summer sure likes them a lot.
I love the bright and colorful flannel.
They are soft and super cozy.
There are plenty of Eiffel towers on them, cute French-inspired colors, and even some little bouquets.
Not to mention the French words!
The back is just a cute as the front.
They totally match with Grace's items and theme.
(Mini Grace is not included.)
What? Snaps instead of velcro? Your doll's hair will thank you!
So read on to see how you can enter to win these super cute Parisian PJ's!
Here's how to enter this giveaway. It's easy:
First, you must have your parent/guardian's permission if you are under 18, because you have to give me your address if you win.
1. Comment below with your name or nickname and....
Go visit Sheeky Violets, and take a look around. Come back here and tell me in a comment what your favorite item/items are from her etsy shop.
That's it, but for extra entries, you can:
- post about this giveaway on your blog, in a forum, or on facebook (+5)
- pin this giveaway on pinterest (+5)
- favor Sheeky Violets on etsy (+5)
- like Sheeky Violets on facebook or have your parents do it. (+5)
- buy an item from Sheeky Violets (+20).
Make sure to comment below and let me know if you do any of these things and include the link or nickname.
Be sure to check out Sheeky Violets on etsy.
Giveaway ends July 1st, 2015 at midnight CST
I can only ship to the US and Canada.
I will use random.org to pick the winner.
Thank you for entering and GOOD LUCK!!!
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Another beautiful day at my place. Felicity is in her Meet Outfit. I got the basket at a thrift shop. :)
one of my favorites :)
My dog Becky wanted to be in the picture :) She's a Cocker Spaniel
Hope you enjoyed. Which was your favorite. Do you have a historical doll?
Friday, June 26, 2015
Check out this awesome giveaway at http://dolldiaries.com/
Special Sneak Peek and Giveaway from The Queen’s Treasures
We would like to thank The Queen’s Treasures for being the sponsor for Safari week. We really value our friendships and partnerships with the different doll companies and one benefit is that we get to share sneak peeks and amazing giveaways with YOU!
Here is an exclusive sneak peek of some really great items from The Queen’s Treasure’s new line. We will be sharing more details about them as we can and they will be available early this fall.
The Queen’s Treasures is going to give ONE lucky Doll Diaries reader one of these new sets – however, it will not be available for shipping until early fall.
Because this is a SNEAK PEEK and the prize will NOT be mailed until early fall, entry into the giveaway will be very simple.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN?
- Mandatory entry – visit The Queen’s Treasures website and take a look around – leave a comment below letting us know what your favorite items from The Queen’s Treasuresare OR let us know what you think is so special about The Queen’s Treasures.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 30, 2015.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Check out this awesome giveaway at http://daydreamdollboutique.blogspot.com/
Excited for Summer Giveaway is Here, Enter Today !
Our newest Giveaway is here, we are excited for summer and we hope you are too.
We are giving away a cute swimsuit with beach hat, beach ball and sand toy set.
It's the perfect way to get your doll ready for summer, so enter today !
How To Enter
- 1)Become a follower of our blog, if you are not already...
- and :
- Go to the Daydream Doll Boutique web site and take a look around. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite NEW ITEM and what you would pair it with from the website.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about the giveaway. Get one extra entry for the following, please come back and leave a another comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog or in a forum/board
- Share it with your friends on Facebook
- Twitter this Giveaway
- Pin us
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 30 , 2015.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- Please claim your prize three days after the close of the giveaway or we have to draw another name
- No purchase is necessary
- Open to US and Canadian residents only at this time
- Doll is not included in giveaway
- Good Luck everyone !
- Winner is decided by Random.org
Thursday, June 25, 2015
It was simply gorgeous outside and i couldn't help but take Felicity outside and take a few pictures :)
Her outfit is one of her historical outfits. i forget what it's called. (you can see my dog in the back round) :)
My absolute favorite!!!
Hope you enjoyed! Which one was your favorite? Comment below and tell me. :)