Thursday, August 27, 2015

Favorites from AdollablebyRita!

Hey girls! I just wanted to tell you guys to know about a doll esty shop i just found.


 AdollablebyRita

American Girl Doll Clothes, Powder Blue Ruffled Dress

American Girl Doll Clothes, Hot Pink/Black Zebra Striped Knit Top and Hot Pink Shorts

American Girl Doll Clothes, Turquoise Little Boutique Skirt and Turquoise Muse Shirt

American Girl Doll, Peach Sundress with White Rickrack

American Girl Doll Clothes, Black/White Print Dress with Red Ribbon Flower
super cute!!!
American Girl Doll Clothes, Pink Leopard Spotted Knit Halter Top and White Cotton Shorts

American Girl Doll Clothes, Yellow and Gray Striped Wrap Top Dress

comment which one is your favorite :)
Make sure to check out her shop and many others on the side of my blog :)
~Kara

7 comments:

  1. I was THRILLED that you liked my shop!
    What a nice, sweet thing to post on your blog.
    Many great memories to you and your dolls!!!
    Making Memories from Rita at
    AdollablebyRita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i love your shop! You're so creative :) I love seeing what you come up with. How many years have you been sewing?
      ~Kara

      Delete
    2. I have been sewing since I was younger than you are now. I started when I was 8 years old. So let's just say I have been sewing for over 40 years ;) I LOVE sewing especially for American Girl Dolls. 18 inches provides the perfect area to drape and experiment!!
      I am working on some new outfits so I hope you check back to see my new creations!

      Delete
    3. I'll be sure to check back soon! Where do you get all of your ideas?
      ~Kara

      Delete
  2. I do a lot of research about what is going on in the 18 inch doll world. I also consult my granddaughters who are a wealth of information and creativity! Thank you for asking; that is a great question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara:
    I just added 4 new outfits onto my shop. Please look at them and tell me what you think. I must admit the cowgirl hat was SO fun to make; however, I did break a needle on my sewing machine when it hit the wire found in the brim. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! they're so cute. The cowgirl outfit is really adollable :)
      ~Kara

      Delete