Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2016 releases!!!!

I'm back! Yay! Anyway, I'm going to be showing you some of the new 2016 American Girl Doll releases. So, let's get started.

Spring Breeze - $32
I love this outfit!  I really want it. One reason why I like it so much is because of the color. I love that color!

Rainbow Sprinkles Outfit - $30
I guess this outfit is ok.  I like the leggings. I don't like the shoes. The shirt is interesting. The ruffle's cute, and the color pretty. I don't think it's an outfit I would buy.

Tennis Ace Outfit - $34
I love the skirt! It's super unique. I wouldn't buy the outfit, cause i wouldn't use.

Ice Cream Cart - $85
This is super cute! There are so many accessories! But i wouldn't use it. Maybe once, but that's it.

Woven Floral Purse for Dolls - $10
It's ok. I don't like the purple with the blue, but some people might. I also don't like woven purses very much. It's expensive for just a purse.

Striped Sunglasses for Dolls - $10
They're kind of cute. I like the stripes, but it's pretty expensive.

Fun Floral Boots for Dolls - $16
These boots are extremely adorable!!!! I love them! Especially the bright blue laces.

 Daisy Petal Outfit - $26
This is really cute. I love the colors and the flower.

Blossoms and Bows Outfit - $28
This would be an adorable Sunday dress. The lace gives the outfit a dressy looks. It's so cute!

Darling Dots Swimsuit - $26
Oh my goodness!!!! So cute. The polka dots are really charming. The hat and shoes are so adorable.

Fun Flamingo Swim Set - $20
The flamingo is adorable. The set it so creatively!!

Hope you enjoy these releases for 2016. Which one is your favorite?

~Kara

1 comment:

  1. I love the ice cream cart! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete