Friday, August 10, 2018

Felicity's Profile Picture????

As some of you know, I have a "Meet My Dolls" page where I have pictures of each of my dolls and a little about them. The pictures I have on the page are kind of old so I thought I'd change them to newer ones, but I couldn't decide which ones to use so I have several pictures below for you to vote on! Comment down below which one /ones is (are) your favorite! I'm hoping to do this with all my dolls.
Picture #1

Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
Picture #6
Picture #7
Which one(s) do you like the most?
~Kara

2 comments:

  1. I love the flowers in picture one, but my vote goes to Picture #6! I love the colors, lighting, and her braids!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are great, but I'm leaning toward 3 or 6.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete