Friday, June 22, 2018

Summer 2018 Release!!!!!

The Summer 2018 release finally came out!!! I'm so excited!!!!

NEW TRULY ME DOLLS!!
TM78
TM78
She's so pretty!!! I love dolls with curly hair!! I'm so glad that American Girl changed the Truly Me meet outfits :) These are so much cuter
TM79
TM79
She looks so much like Kanani!! Seriously!! 
TM80
TM80
She's so cute!

TRULY ME OUTFITS!!
Good Vibes Skate Outfit- $32
Good Vibes Skate Outfit- $32
I like the vest and the shoes, but the whole outfit all together clashes....in my opinion at least. And it's REALLY expensive!
Cool Colors Outfit- $28
Cool Colors Outfit- $28
I like this outfit. It seems very classy. Again I don't think the shoes match with the rest of the outfit
Camo Cool Outfit- $32
Camo Cool Outfit- $32
I'm glad they came out with a boys outfit! The shirt is so cute!!!!
Competition Cheer Outfit- $32
Competition Cheers Outfit- $32
This is adorable! I love the off the shoulder look :)
Cheer Practice Outfit- $28
Cheer Practice Outfit- $28
I don't really like this outfit mainly cause of the colors. They're so bright and they clash
Shooting Star Basketball Outfit- $34
Shooting Star Basketball Outfit- $34
It's really cute! Hopefully they'll come out with jerseys that have other numbers then just 10 on them
Star Gymnast Outfit- $32
Star Gymnast Outfit- $32
This is really cute! I love that the hand grip was included! :)
Sparkling Star Dance Outfit- $32
Sparkling Star Dance Outfit- $32
I love the style of this outfit! The shirt and wrist bands are my favorite
Building Dreams PJs- $24
Building Dream PJs- $24
I like it's cool that they came out with an outfit for the boys and a set of PJs for the boys :)

That's How We Roll PJs- $24
That's How We Roll PJs- $24
At first I didn't know these were PJs until I saw the slippers which is nice cause you could buy these and put them on your doll as an everyday outfit
Ready To Learn (Grant) Outfit- $34
Ready To Learn Outfit- $34
I like the idea they were going for but please I'm just not a big fan of the purples, pinks, and blues being put together in an outfit
BFF Graphic Tee- $10
BFF Graphic Tee- $10
I like this a lot :)

TRULY ME FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES!!

American Girl Glittering Star Watch for Dolls
Glittering Star Watch- $8
I absolutely love watches for dolls, so I'm for this one!
American Girl Sweet Pairings Earrings for Dolls
Sweet Pairing Earrings- $10
Why doesn't the donut and cocoa earrings have matching ones?
American Girl Best Friends Bracelet Set for Dolls
Best Friends Bracelet Set- $8
Cute, but I wouldn't buy them. It seems like something I could make at home
Nfinity Cheer Set- $30
Nfinity Cheer Set- $30
The Backpack and Water bottle are cute, but $30! Are you kidding me?!
Xbox Gaming Set- $50
Xbox Gaming Set- $50
I absolutely love this!!! The headphones!! So cute! I would definitely consider buying this
Pizza Party Set- $25
Pizza Party Set- $25
You can never go wrong with ice cream and pizza!
3-in-1 Game Table- $75
3-in-1 Game Table- $75
I think this is really cool!
Game Night Set- $25
Game Night Set- $25
I absolutely love doll size games!! They're so cute!
American Girl RC Car- $215
American Girl RC Car- $215
Talk about having your dolls live in luxury! This is so nice! And the fact that it's remote control makes it even better!
Skate Park Set- $100
Skate Park Set- $100
This is really cute! I like that they made one side of it a doghouse :)
Out For Sushi Set- $25
Out For Sushi Set- $25
I'm not a big fan of sushi, but I really like this!
Volcano Lab Set- $30
Volcano Lab Set- $30
This is cool, but I'd never buy this
American Girl Bunk Bed & Bedding
Bunk Bed & Bedding Set- $125
I love this! And the bedding (and the pillow) is so cute :)

LUCIANA!!
Luciana's Starry Night Dress- $32
Luciana's Starry Night Dress- $32
I love the style of the dress and the fabric fit the title perfectly, but I think it's way over priced!
Luciana's Starry Night Accessories-
Luciana's Starry Night Accessories- $25
WAY OVER-PRICED!!!

BEFOREVER!!
Nanea's Luau Set- $85
Nanea's Luau Set- $85
 I love how accurate it is!!
Nanea's Luau Outfit- $32
Nanea's Luau Outfit- $32
Not a big fan of the outfit
Kit's Gardening Accessories- $35
Kit's Gardening Accessories-  $35
I like this,but again.....over-priced!
Rebecca's Movie Premiere Outfit- $34
Rebecca's Movie Premiere Outfit- $34 
I love the style of her dresses, the overlay skirt....it's so cute. Also the color of the dress looks amazing on her! I don't like the belt though
Kit's Gardening Outfit- $34
Kit's Gardening Outfit- $34
This is perfect for Kit! I love it!
Kit's Garden Stand- $100
Kit's Garden Stand- $100
It's cute, but I don't really think it's that accurate

WEILLIEWISHERS!!

Popcorn and Cotton Candy Cart- $30
Popcorn and Cotton Candy Cart- $30
I love that American Girl came out with these for both American Girl Dolls and WellieWishers
Ribbons And Stripes Outfit- $24
Ribbons and Stripes Outfit- $24
I like the springy/summer vibes it gives, but again not a fan of all the colors together on an outfit
Ringmaster Outfit- $24
Ringmaster Outfit- $24
I'm sorry, no, just no
Carnival Games Set- $48
Carnival Games Set- $48
I would never buy this. I'm not saying it's not cute, it's just I would never use it
Carnival Snack Tray- $15
Carnival Snack Tray- $15
I love this!!! It's so cute!!!
Shetland Pony- $20
Shetland Pony- $20
It's cute, but a bit fake....

PETS!!
Wheaten Terrier Puppy- $28
Wheaten Terrier Puppy- $28
So cute!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I would buy this in a heartbeat!
Ruff And Ready Pet Outfit- $18
Ruff And Ready Pet Outfit
I mean it's cute, but I wouldn't buy it
Donut Pet Bed- $26
Donut Pet Bed- $26
Why has this not been released before?! It's so cute!
What are your thoughts?
~Kara

2 comments:

  1. Your thoughts are really interesting. Thank you for sharing. Yours is the first time I could get a really good look at the sushi set. I love sushi and was interested in this set until I noticed a couple of the pieces are too big and others are stuck together. Will definitely wait for a sale to get. You gotta love the chopsticks though.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Aren't the chopsticks adorable!!! And same here, I'm going to be waiting for a sale too :)
      ~Kara

      Delete