(enter on her blog here)
Hello my amazing friends!
You probably already know what is going on if you read the title.
I am holding a Back-to-School Giveaway with American Planet!
Char from American Planet sent me an outfit to give away to you all.
The outfit I am giving away is called "The Savannah". Emily will be modeling the outfit for you all.
"The Savannah" comes with a tie-in-the-back tank, a jean skirt, sneakers, and an owl bag.
The shirt is striped with two different shades of blue and pink-and-white stripes. It coordinates nicely with the bag and skirt. It is an easy pull-over the head shirt.
At the top it is scrunched and lets the shirt lay nicely.
The straps are braided with the same material as the shirt. It makes the shirt cute.
The braided ties go to the back. You can tie them as tightly or loosely as you would like.
The jean skirt is easy to put onto your dolls body. There is no velcro so you can just easily pull it up. It looks very cute with the shirt.
The shoes are adorable! The laces can actually be tied and untied. On the side of each one are 2 heart buttons. I couldn't get a picture of them to show you.
The owl bag coordinates nicely with the outfit. It is adorable! The dolls can hold it up on their shoulder.
Here is a closer look at the print.
Everything has a tag on it saying 'American Planet'. American Planet's items are excellent quality and very durable.
Now, onto the rules!
1. Must be following my blog, All Things Doll!. If you can't follow me by google, please follow me by email then.
2. Must be 18 years old or have your parent's permission to enter because you will need to give me your address if you win.
3. Must live in the USA or Canada.
4. Visit American Planet and tell me in your comment what your favorite item in her shop is.
1. Favor American Planet on Etsy (+2)
4. Pin this giveaway on Pinterest (+2)
5. Share about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, etc. (+3)
You can earn a total of 10 entries. Please comment your extra entries in a separate comment from your first.
This giveaway will end Monday, September 14, 2015. You will have 2 weeks to enter. I will be using random.org to choose the winner.
Thank you for entering and an even bigger thank you to American Planet!