Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Guess What?!

(Notice that these words are from http://americangirlchick.blogspot.com/)


Possible GOTY 2016

**SPOILERS AHEAD**

(Don't mind this random picture that I took. It's so that those who don't want to see the next GOTY won't have the picture appear on their dashboard. MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE. Whoops. xD )














*Keep scrolling to see the picture of her mini doll.*

























So we possibly found the new GOTY for next year!


Image credit DeenaAndBeena.

Ahh! She's so cute! The outfit that she has on is possibly her meet outfit. And don't mind that she's on a Kit stand. It looks like she has medium skin, possibly green eyes, and brown hair. I may be really wrong though... xD And her name is supposed to be Gabriela. I love her little shoes. ^_^ I'll update this post if I find more information.

Thanks for reading!



i so badly want to get her!!!! make sure to check out her blog.
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment