Monday, July 20, 2015

Our little cottage!

This is where we're staying right now!!!!!!!!!

the kitchen
The little dining area next to the kitchen.
the living room
my parents room
Their Jacuzzi.
Then going upstairs to us kids bedrooms.
me and my sister's room.
My brothers room. Those are my little sisters stuffed animals on his bed :)
now we're back down stairs at the door in the living room that's going out to the back deck.
the view from the back deck.
Some long deck chairs.
The hot tub!
another picture of the hot tub.
Hope you enjoyed!
~Kara

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! It looks like you're having a great time!
    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great rest of your time in TN! Enjoy the time you have there! My family and I used to rent cabins all the time in TN. It is SO much fun! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete