Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Where i went today!

Hey guys just i update on what i did today.

First we went to the titanic museum! Sadly we weren't allowed to take pictures inside but i did get some pictures of the outside :)


Then after we went there we went to Chedders!!!if you haven't been there you are missing out.
I got baby back ribs!!!!!! It sounds kind of weird but they are so good. 
And i got raspberry lemonade.
then we went to a doll store that i had heard about from  http://www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com/.
Thanks so much Lilah!
I  got these super cute shoes.
and this pretty dress 
that came with this headband


Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!
~Kara

6 comments:

  1. That museum looks really cool!! I am SO happy you got to go to the doll store! Isn't it awesome?! I LOVE those shoes <3 I didn't see those when I was there! That dress is so pretty. I have enjoyed following along on your trip :)

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the doll store is awesome!!!! Thanks for looking at my blog! I'm glad you're enjoying it :) -Kara

      Delete
  2. Jessica is my Mom's username ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun Kara! Those shoes are SO cuteeee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I knew I'd want it when I saw them.
      -Kara

      Delete