Thursday, July 23, 2015

Stuff about yesterday and the more :)

hey everyone! Just wanted to tell you where i went yesterday. I went to a awesome amusement park! They had tons of rides, but my favorites where the alpine slide, (which my little sister loved) a huge water slide, (which, sadly was closed) a tall up and down slide that has a huge puddle at the end, (btw when i went on it for the last time, i got drenched:) and a super long chair lift that went to the top of a mountain (and when you get to the top, you had a gorgeous view)
Sadly i wasn't able to take my camera along so i didn't get any pictures :(

Ok, first of all i want to show you a random picture of where my mom and sister got coffee yesterday morning. (i thought it was really pretty)

                            Now for some pictures of my souvenir i got at the titanic museum.
Felicity's feet in the back round.

i thought the design and sparkle are so pretty
Then this is a paper that they give you before you go in the museum. It tells you who you could be on the titanic. Then it tells you why they were going across the ocean to America, and it tells some of their life story. Then while you're in the museum you find out if your person dies or not. My person survived. It was really cool because my little sister's person on her paper was my little sister on my paper :)
This is the back of the paper. To entertain the kids while they waited in line to get into the museum.
~Kara

4 comments:

  1. I have been to the Titanic Museum! It is SO much fun. My person didn't survive. So congrats to your person! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your trip, dear! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome trip! I've always loved learning more about the Titanic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My bro loves history, and he's studied the Titanic alot.
      ~Kara

      Delete